Crashing on the Moon! – Elevator to the Moon Gameplay – VR Oculus Rift – YouTube
Crashing on the Moon! – Elevator to the Moon Gameplay – VR Oculus Rift – YouTube Game
Welcome to back Elevator to the Moon in virtual reality on the Oculus Rift! Today we finally make it to the moon and learn about our mysterious past!
Play as a lunarnaut/repair-person, tasked with fulfilling the ridiculous demands of President of the World, Doug-Slater Roccmeier, to build his massively unstable elevator. You know, to the moon. It’s in the game title. Obey his increasingly goofy orders to the letter, disobey and cause hilarious havoc, or find your own sweet spot. Each way of playing has its own advantages and outcomes. It’s up to you, intrepid elevator person, to blaze your own altitudinal path…to the moon!
• Immersive, challenging VR puzzles
• Fully Voiced! The President will react and comment on your actions.
• Exploration! The elevator has heaps of stuff Roccmeier doesn’t want you to find.
• Clever control scheme. Use your favorite controls regardless of room size and setup.
• Virtually (heh) vomit-free! Designed to maintain maximum tummy comfort.