Harvest Master: Farm Sim
Note: Save file does not transfer over from the free version!
Following the death of your uncle, you gain ownership of his farm. Although you initially planned on selling it, you have a change of heart and decide to be a farmer! Unfortunately, your uncle accumulated big debt to the local business tyrant. It’s up to you to earn enough money to pay it back or you will lose the farm!
Manage your farm, go around talking to the villagers and forming friendships, start dating then get married and more in Harvest Master: Farm Sim!
Harvest Master: Farm Sim Features
• Four seasons, each with their own unique selection of crops that can be grown
• Play as a male farmer or a female farmer
• Several festivals including Animal Festivals and Crop Festivals
• 5 bachelorettes and 5 bachelors for a total of 10 marriageable villagers!
• Scenes with marriage candidates when you are friends, dating and married
• Propose to your love OR wait for them to want to propose to you
• Three different types of animals: Cows, Sheep and Chickens!
• Mining for different types of ore and gems such as silver, gold and diamonds
• Build new and better tools at the blacksmith using ore you have mined
• Go fishing at the pier
Lenna: She is the co-owner of the Item Shop. She works hard and is excited to have a new face around.
Vanessa: When it comes to building tools, she’s the best. She’s tough and loves to mine.
Kaitlyn: Striking fear in the hearts of the villagers, she is the money hungry woman you are indebted to.
Isabella: She chooses to live in the forest because she loves nature and wants to wake up around it every day.
Rachel: The shyest of all the villagers. She works at the Shipping Facility with her forgetful grandpa and dreads customers.
Jacob: He runs the Item Shop with his sister, Lenna. He prides himself in being as lazy as he possibly can.
Malcolm: The sea is in his blood. He loves fishing, swimming, drinking water… Pretty much anything to do with water!
Kyle: He’s always moving, whether the sun is out or the moon. He loves exercising, sports and competitions and hates to lose.
Daniel: Owner of the Animal Shop. He adores animals and can’t imagine life without them.
Rick: He is an extremely talented cook who has his own restaurant, but he is arrogant and has a bad attitude.
Download Harvest Master: Farm Sim for free
Free download Harvest Master: Farm Sim : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RhinoGearz.Harvest_Master